Departure time: 8.00 – 8.30 a.m.
The first stop of the day will be in Tohpati, the batik ikat centre. Visitors are kindly invited to watch this special weaving process. We continue the journey to Batubalun to see the Barong and Keris Dance performances (not included in the price). We then visit the Batuan temple, which is the only village temple (pura desa) in Bali that can be visited by tourists. The temple is a very nice example of Balinese temple architecture. After a short stop in Celuk to see the gold and silver processing and in Mas and Kemenuh to see the woodcarving we drive via the beautiful rice terraces of Tegallalang to Kintamani, the highlight of the trip. From Kintamani we see the beautiful scenery of Mount Batur, the second highest volcano of Bali, and its adjacent lake. Via the rice terraces we will continue the trip back to the hotel.
FULL DAY TOUR FEATURE:
- Tohpati: Batik Ikat Centre
- Batubulan: Stone & Statue Carving, Barong & Keris Dance
- Celuk: The Gold & Silversmith Village
- Batuan: Home of Painters & Temples
- Mas or Kemenuh: Wood Carving Centre
- Kintamani: the Beautiful Scenery of Mountain & Lake Batur
- Bali Nature Spic: Balinese Plantation
- Tegalalang: te Beautiful Rice Terrace Fields
- car, petrol and driver
- English speaking guide
- entrance fees
Incoming search terms:
- kintamani bali