Commonly, it is done without swimming, since there’s only a little water or even nothing.
On this kind of trekking, you will walk inside the water and jungle the most and then going down along a little water discharge or dried one.
This kind of canyon requires fit physical condition, healthy, able to swim, love trekking and adventure in nature that is commonly wild, and virgin.
Before doing the Trekking Canyon, every participant should get a little training to go down through ropes.
Trekking Canyon is another way in enjoying canyoning activities.
- LOCATION : Bali Kubutambahan
- LEVEL : Trekking canyon
- Minimum number of participants : 2
- Maximum number of participants : 6
- Number of guides : 3 or 4
- Total Trip : 6h30 to 8h
- Rdv Ubud for check equipment Or direct from the hotel if we get the Registration form fully completed : 6h am
- Start from Ubud to the canyon : 6h30 am
- Time to destinantion from ubud : 1h30
- Approching hiking : 45 mn
- Descent canyon : 5h to 6 h
- Return hiking : 1h30 mn or 20mn by ojek if available only
- Time to return to ubud : 2h
Description of Canyon
Tamata has mainly vertical descents, located in Kubutambahan area in Bali, practicable throughout the year.
After a descent of 45 mns within the luxuriant jungle of Catur with several rappels, it is a sequence of several rappels along waterfalls (23m max) at one go that will take you to Tamata gorge.
High gorge of more than 70m, moss, tuff, sporty, unique and fantastic exploration. After a local meal, a jump at mid-way of the canyon– optional.
Tour for autonomous participants and beginners of 18 years of age minimum in good shape.
Descent: 4 à 5h, approach: 45 mn’s walk, return: 30mn’s walk by « Ojek Bali » (small local motorbikes), you will enjoy splendid places in Bali.
This tour is also an opportunity to discover Bali’s original, beautiful views of rice-fields when returning by Ojek to Pakisan village, but also discovery of LUWAK coffee making (the most expensive and rarest coffee in the world).
Tamata is more than a simple descent, it is an authentic trip in the bowels of Bali, the discovery of a wild and exceptional place where simplicity equals beauty.
Physical conditions required
- Be in good health and able to swim 25 m
- Good spirit of adventure
What is included in the price
- Hotel/Return air conditionned transportation
- Wet suit – Booties – Gloves
- technical Canyoning Shoes
- Harness and all technical gear
- snack – lunch – water (inside the canyon only)
- Supervision by ICOpro qualified instructor and assistant
- Professional Insurance
- CE standard EPI equipment ONLY !
What is not included in the Price
- Any additional individual insurance
What should I bring?
- Extra clothes
- Specific medical Drug if needed
- Waterproof camera
- Your voucher / payment / credit card +3% add charge
Price : IDR 1 800 000 / $220
Incoming search terms:
- bali canyoning
- icopro harness setup
- bali canyoning price
- info icopro org
- Tamata Green Canyon in bali
- where is the best canyoning in bali?